We have no posts for you today, because today is a day without women.
Today we are on strike.
If you are unable to leave work to strike, here are three things you can do today:
1. Wear Red
2. Post about the Women’s Strike on social media
3. Don’t spend money unless it is in small women-owned businesses
If you are a male ally and you would like to support the Women’s Strike, here’s how:
1. Take on the domestic duties usually done by your partner
2. Talk to your managers and higher-ups about equal pay and adequate family leave for the women in your workplace
3. Show support on social media
See you on the other side!
-The Hot Goss-